Friday 22 November 2013

#heresTHEchange OOTD with HTC One


These lime green skinnies were my crush the entire summer. For fall, I decided to pair these with a denim shirt. Really digging this unusual, peppy combination. Teamed with dull gold heels and a neutral silver textured bag, I am ready to rock n roll! I would like to call this look "casual glam". Navy blue nails, hot pink lips and rhinestone neck piece are perfect glam ingredients to this casual look!

And you all should know that navy blue nails are a HUGE  trend for Fall and Winter :)





This look has been clicked with my superb HTC ONE handset!

DETAILS-
Denim shirt- New Look
Lime green skinnies-Zara
Heels- Charles & Keith
Bag- Armani Exchange
Rhinestone neck piece-Chatuchak Market, Bangkok
Watch - Karen Millen


Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment