Wednesday 13 November 2013

#heresTHEchange !! Outfit of The Day with HTC One



Luckily for our work, we don't always have to dress up formally! I was feeling very casual today so I decided to wear this bright red printed crop top. I wanted this crop top to be the highlight of my look. So the rest of it has been kept very simple with blue jeans, tan cross body bag and black pumps!

What I absolutely love about this look is this cute little "bird in a cage" gold pendant, a delightful break from statement neck pieces!!

This is how I turned a "regular- day -at- work- look" into a "fun- look"! Wearing a beautiful bright top instantly perks up your mood! Try it !





All of the above images have been shot with my HTC One handset!

DETAILS

Red printed crop top- F21
Denims-Mango
Bag-H&M
Bird in a cage pendant - F21
Black Pumps- Zara
Watch -  Esprit
Spiky arm candy- F21

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment