Thursday 15 January 2015

The IML Jeans Co. Experience


Out of all the clothing pieces, the most difficult one to pick (for me personally) has been denims; something that I find myself wearing at least 50% of the time if not more.

Thanks to my inverted triangle body shape (aka broad shoulders & narrow hips), I have in the past always felt jeans slipping away from my waist. And, most also felt a bit uncomfortable on the stomach. (TMI! I know!!)

Also, trying on 4-5 pairs at a busy store can prove to be a hugely stressful task. On many previous occasions, I‘ve left the mall panicking at the thought of never-ending queues. Or made the mistake of picking up something I thought would look nice on me; but when I got home and tried it on, was a complete & utter DISASTER. We’ve all been there! Haven’t we?

So when I discovered IML Jeans Co. it was obvious why I was jumping for joy! IML (It's My Life) offers bespoke denim services and custom makes them after taking not just 4 or 5 but 13 measurements!
IML stylists organise a measurement / trial session at the comfort of your home or at any location of convenience. You get to choose the fabric, hardware, thread colour and can also opt to put your initials on the front or back pockets. And the waist is labeled with your name!! Seriously, how cool is that!?

My goto pair is a dark washed medium to high-rise skinny leg fit! That is exactly what I opted for at IML. The fabric is extremely soft and stretchy and you know it is great quality as soon as you touch and feel it.

If you too are struggling to find good quality jeans, you must give IML a go. Not only do you get yourself a customised pair that fits like a dream, but also excellent service.









www.imljeans.com

Happy styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment