Wednesday 11 February 2015

Camel Duster Coat

It's all about that coat, bout that coat...

Nothing shouts street style the way a maxi statement duster coat does. Slouchy duster coasts have had a major moment this season and this beauty is a fairly recent buy from a store called Minx in Enfield, England. Unfortunately, they don't have it website :(

I absolutely love the fact that it is camel or beige and pretty much goes with everything! For this look I wanted my coat to be the focal point so I have left everything else black or navy.

Though it is not uber warm, it does the job and rather stylishly. 


















Duster coat- Minx
Sweater/Jumper/Pullover- Zara
Denims- It's My Life Jeans Co
Bag- Dune
Boots- New Look
Watch- Guess
Serpent bracelet- Chic Accessorizer
Rings- H&M
Neckpiece- F21
Hat- H&M

Images- Devika Raizada

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment