Monday 9 February 2015

Massive Kiko Milano Sale



On friday afternoon as I was out and about in Central London (a very rare occurance), I found my way to the Kiko Milano Regent Street store and was pleasantly surprised. Kiko is already an affordable quality makeup & skincare brand but a further rather generous discount makes the deal many times sweeter.

On my way to meet a friend and pressed on time, I literally had 5 minutes in the store! But these palettes instantly caught my eye and I picked up the Street Glam Eyeshadow & Eyeliner  Palette 02 for £5 down from £14.90. I mean look at these colours they are just so damn pretty. The first impression is very good - I love the sleek packaging and a full mirror inside is always useful. I've only used the black bit to line my eyes and I really like the smoky-smudged finished effect.

I think I m definitely going to make another trip to the store or just head on to their website to place an online order while the sale lasts!

I will do a review on this soon but today I am just enjoying this pretty palette view on my dressing table! Happy styling xo






No comments:

Post a Comment